Our bedroom is the one room that I haven’t really given much attention. This is probably because it has a bright green feature wall (impossible to style around) and since we are renting, I hadn’t got approval to paint…until now! As usual, I am feeling all the neutral tones, not to mention everything from my mood board is from Kmart so it’s budget friendly! Feel free to shop the links below!
- Quentin Quilt Cover Set – King Bed $42
- Jute Rug $45.00
- Marble Side Table $29.00
- Artificial Snake Plant $25.00.
- Scandi Shoe Rack $35.00
- Chain Knit Throw $25.00
- Seagrass Tall Basket $14.00
- Egg Pot $12.00
- Cotton Braided Ottoman – Beige $29.00
- Harley Cushion – Tan $8.00
- Large Round Mirror $29.00
- Ceramic Diffuser – Vanilla & Pear Scented $7.00
- Quilted Cushion – Lead $15.00
If you have used any of these products to style your bedroom, leave me a comment down below and let me know how you did it!