Mood boards are such a great way to see your home decor dreams come to life. I wanted to share my current faves from Freedom Furniture! These are some items I’ve been loving for a living space, it’s a got a modern feel with some earthy vibes too – enjoy…
- SOFTY 3 Seat Fabric Modular Sofa with Right Chaise – I have a thing for modular sofas and the grey makes it easy to style with so many different cushions and throws.
- COVE 180cm Entertainment Unit, Natural – Simple and elegant, I love the natural wood look.
- COVE Round Coffee Table, Natural – Compliments the entertainment unit perfectly!
- BASIQUE small fabric ottoman – Cosy and practical, I also love that it is slightly miss matched to the couch – it all ties in though!
- LONG BEACH Throw, White – Just a touch of beachy but still modern + not to mention super cosy!
- MELIBU 200x300cm rug – Talk about rug goals! The aztec inspired print is really trendy but not too overpowering, neutrals forever.
- RAFFAELE cushion in cream/black – The beach elements…
- Hamilton Decorative Stone Brass/Natural – Crystal suspended in copper…I’m sold!
- ESPERANCE floor light – This lamp is very minimalistic and perfect to fill that void in the corner of a room.
- SANSEVERIA large – It might cost a little more than a real plant but it will never die on you so…
- CHUK Capiz Bowl – This bowl is the perfect coffee table accessory.
- NADER Cushion, Natural – Tassels and more tassels!
- FIDDLE LEAF tree – A fiddle leaf fig that will never leave you.
- ECOYA Mini Reed Diffuser – Vanilla Bean – Essential for keeping your beautiful living space smelling fresh.
- Afton Candle Holder Pink/Copper – These candle holders remind me of little Himalayan salt lamps, so cute!
- Oyibo Vessel 22.5cm Cream – I’m down for anything white and speckled. These vases add a subtle earthy texture while still being sleek and minimal.
I hope you feel inspired by my current living room mood board! Hot tip: Freedom Furniture is currently having a price drop, so if you have any faves, now’s the time to buy!